- Bachelor of Science Degree (BS) or MS in Civil/Structural Engineering from accredited institution
Professional Engineering License (PE) required
- Position requires 15 - 20+ years minimum experience in Civil/Structural engineering related to the new construction and / or retrofit of heavy industrial facilities.
- Detailed knowledge of engineering design principles, competent in structural steel and concrete design and proficiency with structural codes (AISC Design Manual and ACI 318), standards, and industry methodologies.
- Proficiency with STAAD, PCA MATS, ANSYS, MathCAD, Excel and AutoCAD
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $54.00 to $68.00 /hour
- Professional Engineer (Required)
- Do you have a minimum of 15 to 20 years of experience as a Civil/Structural Engineer