Seattle-based consulting firm is seeking a talented engineer for remediation projects in
Washington and Alaska. Our engineer will develop client relationships and lead technical and field work to plan, implement, and document projects. An exceptional client service ethic and willingness to contribute to overall company success are key attributes.
The successful candidate will perform evaluation, design, and implementation of environmental cleanup projects. Some travel in Washington and Alaska will be required.
- BS degree in civil engineering
- 6 years relevant experience
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
- Experience with CERCLA and application of state cleanup regulations
- Experience in investigation and cleanup of contaminated sites
- Strong leadership ability and communication skills
- HAZWOPER 40-hour certification
The selected candidate will:
- Serve as the project lead engineer in planning and implementing cleanup and restoration projects.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to assess project site conditions, direct environmental sampling efforts, provide engineering analysis and calculations, develop conceptual and detailed designs, estimate construction and cleanup costs, observe remedial activities, and assist in development of monitoring systems.
- Develop project scopes of work, budgets, and schedules.
- Support marketing efforts by maintaining client relationships and developing proposals.
- Know and apply USEPA regulations and guidance to CERCLA site investigations, remedial design, and cleanup.
- Have a strong work ethic, great attention to detail, and ability to consistently produce high-quality work.
- Exercise good judgement and demonstrate the ability to work well with teams.
RIDOLFI offers a virtual (work from home) environment, competitive salary and attractive benefits including medical, dental, and disability insurance; a SIMPLE IRA retirement plan with an employer match; and a flexible spending program. To learn more about RIDOLFI visit our website at www.ridolfi.com. We are an EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- civil/environmental engineering: 6 years (Required)
- A valid PE license (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Company's Facebook page: