We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Construction Cost Engineer to join a growing hospitality company. The position’s main objective is to provide cost and scheduling controls for major hotel development and renovation projects as part of the company’s growth strategy.
The main aspects of the position involve:
- All construction planning, costings and estimations.
- Capital planning for preconstruction and construction for on-going projects.
- Be able to work with key in-house executives within the Construction & Design and Accounting teams.
Candidates for this role should:
- Have at least 7 years construction experience.
- At least 3 years in a Cost planning or similar role.
- Experience with projects upto $150m.
- Experience with hotel / hospitality construction projects is beneficial.
- Strong project management skills and be able to manage multiple projects.
- Be energetic and able to work in a fast paced, driven environment.
Candidates for this role should email their resume as a WORD attachment to CV at NextMoveHS.com
Job Type: Full-time