Highly motivated, qualified and client service-oriented Senior Engineer specializing in Structural Bridge Engineering.
- Organize and manage structural design efforts for multiple simultaneous projects
- Ensure quality control activities are performed for all assigned work and backcheck work of others
- Interact and communicate effectively with design team members, clients, and other agencies
- Design structural systems of cast-in-place concrete, precast concrete, and structural steel
- Design of culverts, bridges, and retaining walls.
- Perform and/or coordinate the review of shop drawing submittals and posts modifications as needed
- Illinois S.E. License required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering
- 10+ years of bridge engineering experience
- Experience in supervision of structural project staff
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products; and working knowledge of Microstation programs
- Working knowledge of various structural analysis and design programs
- Good decision-making skills, flexibility, focus on quality and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Indeed Hire and Bloom Companies, LLC are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $115,000.00 /year
- bridge engineering: 10 years (Required)
- supervision of structural project staff: 1 year (Required)