OSI specializes in highly-customized, efficient solutions for clients throughout the country and internationally. We provide more than operational excellence, we are a long term partner dedicated to the success of our clients' communications platform. Over the years, we have positioned ourselves in the forefront of development for print and mail outsource solutions, E-Documents, full color printing, and more.
Our specialties include Custom Race Bibs, Financial Documents, Billing Solutions, Fulfillment, Printing, Design, Information Technology
Asa Variable Print Developer you will be part of a team that is thedriving force of innovation at Output Services Inc. We are lookingfor a developer interested in an environment that requirescollaboration, respects knowledge, facilitates creativity, andproduces a meaningful impact. It is a unique opportunity to join afast growing company that's an innovative leader in managed outsourcesolutions, E-Documents, and more.
- You are a Self-starter. A “can-do” attitude is a must in this fast-moving business and technical environment.
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to both IT and business partners and leaders.
- You have a strong sense of methodology, processes, functions and projects.
- You ensure projects are completed on-time, to-budget with the highest technical expertise, while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- You enjoy collaborating with peers and stakeholders to create the best possible product for our customers.
- Must be able to analyze client requirements for direct mail and variable printing using Quadient Inspire
- Strong data background working with client source data, including xml
- Create and design forms for variable data printing using Quadient Inspire.
- Implement rules, scripts, and data transformations within the software.
- Take initiative to automate and implement process improvements.
- Respond to client inquiries regarding status and change requests
- Identify issues and develop solutions
- Promote a proactive and sustainable compliance culture
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- Print and mailing industry experience strongly preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience using Quadient Inspire
- 3+ years of experience working programming in Korn Shell scripting, Java Script, and SQL
- Experience with print stream formats: PDF, Postscript, AFP, and PCL
- Experience working in the Linux, Unix and Microsoft environments
- Good understanding of barcodes, array manipulation, and sorting
- Experience using a wide range of data structures including xml
- Familiar with postal design requirements
- Solid data analytic skills required to correlate multiple data points
- Advanced documentation, prioritization and change management skills
- Ability to handle proprietary and sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent written communication skills
- Quadient Inspire software: 3 years (Preferred)
- Programming in Korn Shell scripting, Java Script, and SQL: 3 years (Preferred)
Bachelorsdegree or 3 – 5 years experience and/or training; or equivalentcombination of education and experience.
Mustbe a US citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the US on anunrestricted basis. Ability to pass a background check.
Applicantsmust be located in the Boulder, Colorado area.
Salarycommensurate with the individual's experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply