NO VISA SPONSORSHIP. Only US Citizens & GC Holders
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering is required.
- 0 - 1 years engineering experience.
- Knows fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular field of specialization.
- Familiar with engineered standards development tools.
- Excellent data manipulation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, SQL, and AutoCAD.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability may be required.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under direct supervision of Industrial Engineering Manager:
- Assists cross-functional teams to identify and implement most effective and efficient logistics process improvements.
- Participates in cross-functional meetings in support of initiatives to develop key measures of success and monitor performance against these measures.
- Assists in the development of engineered standards, standard operating procedures, and Labor Reporting system for resident CFC.
- Works with resident operations team to develop labor reporting.
- Assists in work measurement analysis using time studies or predetermined motion time systems to develop optimal process.
- Generates process layouts to facilitate best practices and proper flow in work area.
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)