Competitive salary, benefits, unlimited vacation
foreUP provides the industry's best software for managing golf courses. We prove it every year by growing more quickly than any other company in the space, and servicing the most well-known courses around the nation. We run every aspect of a club, including: the restaurant, reservation system, pro shop, retail store, marketing, CRM, and member billing. Our strength is in the breadth of solutions we provide and our drive is to make it easier for these small club owners to provide the best experience.
We sit consistently at 5% annual churn and have seen it come down every year as the product improves. Our new bookings have seen a 100% increase this past year. We want someone who can join the team for the long haul.
We want someone who can empathize with our club owners and understand the importance of what we provide each facility. We try hard to get our employees out to our courses and see how the product is being used. There is no better experience than seeing your work in action. That desire to help drives our attention to quality in software development.
- Work within a cross-functional team of front-end and back-end engineers, QA, product, and UI/UX
- Within your team, you’ll have quarterly objectives focused on results. You’ll work with your team on a continuous basis to figure out those goals and identify how to meet them. There is a lot of freedom, trust, and high expectations.
- Make changes and additions to the PHP backend, written in the Symfony based framework and Doctrine2 ORM.
- There will be a continuous focus on improving the code base and rolling out new tooling where possible. Strong focus in test driven development.
- Collaborate with the team via code reviews and architecture discussions
- Follow test-driven development to maintain high availability.
- 4+ Years of PHP >7.3 experience or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts
- Experience using Apiary or Swagger for API documentation
Huge Bonus Points
- You can't stand repetitive tasks and have previously automated complex processes.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- PHP: 5 years (Preferred)
- Doctrine2/Symfony: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations