HWA seeks independent thinkers to join its team in shaping our local infrastructure as a Project Engineer. The successful candidate will possess or be in the process of sitting for the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam or possess the EI/PE designation. The Project Engineer will assist Civil Engineers plan and design roadways, infrastructure, parking, wastewater treatment systems and utility structures.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Experienced in application of principles, methods, and techniques of civil engineering technology as they relate to land development including design of drainage systems, water systems, sanitary sewer systems, parking and roadways
- utilize Civil 3D software to prepare or review work product
- Reviews project specifications and confers with civil engineer concerning assistance required, such as plan preparation, acceptance testing, evaluation of field conditions, design changes, and reports.
- Project Engineer may be responsible for the supervision and coordination of CAD Technician(s)
Training and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Passed or taking EI/Fundamentals of Engineering Exam
- Experience in software tools such as AutoCAD Civil 3D, StormCAD, WaterCAD, ICPR, Excel
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
To protect against the spread of COVID-19, HWA recommends social distancing, provides multiple hand sanitizing stations, and disinfects common touch areas often. Groups are kept to a minimum. Masks are not required.
- Civil 3D: 1 year (Preferred)
- Land Development Design: 2 years (Required)
- EI/Fundamentals of Engineering (Preferred)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)