Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the Department of Defense since 2001. Our expert-level solutions include software development, information technology, program management, financial management and business intelligence services. Spalding Consulting offers competitive compensation, career development, flexible work schedules and excellent benefits.
Full - Time
Qualifications and Experience:
- Coordinates, architects, and maintains Docker container and cloud native solutions
- Modernizes applications into micro-services and assists with implementing API management tools
- Develops and manages effective deployment and migration strategies for software and application data through the deployment process (i.e. development, testing, staging and production environments)
- Work towards modernizing legacy applications to a cloud environment
- Ability to adopt new technologies and move them from the prototype phase through production phase for enterprise use
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- 3 years of experience providing web applications development support
- Agile software development experience
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) experience
- AWS Native Services experience
- OpenShift experience
- Docker and Kubernetes experience
- Micro-service experience
- Working knowledge of DevOps support processes
Active Secret clearance preferred. Interim secret acceptable to start. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
BS or BA degree in a Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Engineering, Business, or Mathematics preferred
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.