Fairfield by Marriott- Peachtree City- Great opportunity to join a great team! Are you ready to make the next step in your maintenance career? Looking for the next opportunity?
Here’s what our team offers-
- · Mon-Fri schedule- Our Chief Engineer primarily works Mon-Fri. Weekends are rarely needed or scheduled.
- · 8am-4pm shift- Are you ready to get off of 2nd or 3rd shift? Our Chief Engineer works day shift/hours. On-call availability is needed, only on emergency basis.
- · Consistent hours- Full time hours, every week. No shortage or drop in hours!
- · Manage your department! Are you ready to oversee the operation? This hotel operates with 1 F/T engineer. You are in charge of YOU! Do you work well independently? Can you manage multiple tasks at once?
- · Well maintained building- Our property has been well maintained and enjoys a strong annual occupancy, which means getting the job done right. We believe in maintaining our building & guestrooms to keep them top condition for our guests.
- · Discounted Hotel room rates- Employee & family rates at all Marriott Hotels in the US.
- · Holiday pay- 6 paid holidays through the year (after 60 days)
- · Vacation pay- 1 week earned after 1 year. 2 weeks after 2 years!
So, that’s what we can offer you. Now, here’s what we need from you-
- Basic knowledge/experience levels in all areas of building/hotel maintenance- Plumbing/Electrical/HVAC.
- CPO certification a plus!
- Work 8 hour shift while standing/walking most of that shift
- Lift 50-70 pounds as needed
- Troubleshoot & effectively solve problems
- Manage yourself & your operation/productivity
- Keep maintenance shop in clean order
- Maintain proper/clean uniform Be available Full time- Mon-Fri. Evenings/weekends on call when needed
1. Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis- ‘Room PM’s’
2. Complete work orders from guests and hotel associates and record in log
3. Assist in checking electrical systems such as air conditioning controls, television sets, lighting systems, and make minor repairs and/or replacement.
4. Make routine repairs on all hotel equipment including small appliances, kitchen equipment, laundry equipment, water heaters, pool equipment, HVAC, hand and power tools and general plumbing systems such as pipe lines, toilets and sinks
5. Service the hotel's pool, including adjusting chemicals and cleaning filters
6. Refurbish furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as cabinets, tables, chairs, doors windows and counters. Paint and finish furniture and fixtures if needed.
7. Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions, complaints, and/or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction.
8. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Do you have experience in hotel or multi-family property maintenance?
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)