$35 - $40 an hour
Responsible for the generation of CNC tool path programs for turning centers using Unigraphics software.
K*EY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: *
· Determines strategies for various machining operations and designates the proper tooling to ensure quality and cost-effective product delivery.
· Studies and interprets drawings and specifications of jobs to coordinate set-ups and operations in order to provide economical part/product manufacturing that meets quality, quantity, schedule and cost requirements.
· Generates tool paths using Unigraphics (UG) software.
· Provides direction and guidance of set up procedures and machining processes for machinists.
· Communicates with supervisors, engineers, and machinists to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to manufacturing processes, quality, and assembly.
· Support Quality Department in identifying and resolving non-conformances.
· Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Certificate or Associate’s degree in CNC Machining Technology or Programming a plus
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide and apply concepts of basic algebra, geometry, and trigonometry
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00 to $40.00 /hour