TRAXyL is an early-stage technology company developing equipment and processes for our flagship product, FiberTRAX. FiberTRAX is an award-winning technology, patented and developed by TRAXyL to overcome the traditional challenges of installing broadband and high-speed data connections. Custom equipment has been developed that essentially “paints” optical fiber onto hard surfaces. Some of our customers include the Air Force, Army, National Science Foundation, local municipalities, Internet Service Providers, and utility contractors.
We are seeking mechanically inclined individuals for our commercial product development efforts. In this position, you will take on the more advanced tasks for each product, which may include concept development, identification of design options, performing design trade-offs, and down-selecting to an optimum design decision. You will also work closely with other technicians and engineers to obtain objectives. The ideal candidate:
- Has the skill set to work with, build, and lead teams.
- Can integrate the efforts of different development teams.
- Uses abilities to improve custom equipment designs.
- Has a high technical acumen that can assist in current and future product development.
- Has a successful track record of overcoming technical challenges.
- Is a multi-disciplined technologist.
- Can plan, execute, and review the results of component, subsystem, and system tests.
- Can excel in a flexible work environment, can take initiative, and thrive at a startup company.
The candidate is expected to fulfill a variety of duties when required, to include managerial leadership, hands-on fabrication, design and modeling, troubleshooting, service and maintenance, field training, and field installations.
We are a small, yet growing company. We work hard to develop meaningful and relevant technology while doing so in a dynamic and team oriented environment. Please learn more about our company by visiting us at www.traxyl.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Some telework is available.
- Assembly Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- Mechanical Knowledge: 5 years (Preferred)