QA Developer (Corporate Information Systems)
25 Amica Way
Lincoln, RI 02865
Want to join a company where doing good is what we do?
The feeling is mutual.
- Build technical and application expertise, including the use of existing and emerging technologies, tools, programming, and technology concepts
- Develop, configure tools, or leverage other application based solutions for the purpose of ensuring high quality applications and systems
- Create test strategies, approaches, test scenarios and test ideas with clear intent
- Provide project stakeholders with information relevant to or intended to influence decisions that will positively impact the quality of application development delivery
- Review business requirements, stories, system designs, and continually seek to understand all facets of application development activities for the purpose of providing the most efficient and effective technical based testing solutions
- Oversee and guide vendor resources performing similar work
- Provides application developers with feedback during reviews or assistance with enhanced unit testing
- Identifies risks, issues, potential defects, or defects in any phase of the project life cycle, managing them through closure
- Bachelors degree preferred with 3+ years of experience in Information Technology, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- 2+ years of experience in test automation or application development
- Proficient computer skills, including knowledge of programming and industry prevalent testing utilities
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
Generous leave programs, including paid parental bonding leave
Medical, dental, vision coverage, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance
Generous retirement benefits
Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing company
Equal Opportunity Policy:
All qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, ethnicity, age, genetic information, disability or sexual orientation. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are 40 years of age or older. Employees are subject to the provisions of the Workers' Compensation Act.