Compusult Limited is a dynamic and growing company headquartered in Mount Pearl, NL with Canadian branch offices in Halifax, NS and Ottawa, ON, a U.S. subsidiary in Chantilly, VA and a European office located in The Hague, Netherlands. We provide state-of-the-art software and systems for vital, mission-impacting technical environments and associated services and support to government and commercial entities, in particular aerospace/defence industries.
We offer comprehensive benefits, as well as exciting and challenging work, in a supportive environment.
Candidates must be a Canadian citizen or have residency. All candidates must be eligible for Canadian security clearance.
We are seeking entry and senior level Software Engineers/Developers for our offices in Mount Pearl, Ottawa and Halifax.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Requirements Analysis
- Software Design
- Testing and Maintenance
Key software development areas include:
- 3D geospatial mapping, modeling and visualization
- Sensor technologies based on Bluetooth, ZigBee and Z-Wave
- Geospatial technologies, especially in the provision and use of OGC services for WMS, WMTS, WFS, SOS
Software development and implementation environments include:
- Java, C#, C++ environments
- Web application deployed using Apache Tomcat, Glassfish and Oracle Weblogic
- Mobile device apps on Android and iOS tablets and phones
- SQL RDBMS systems, including Oracle, Postges, SQL Lite and SQL Server
- NoSQL enterprise search systems, including Apache SOLR, Lucene, Cassandra
- REST and SOAP-based web services using XML and JSON
You must possess:
A diploma or degree in Computer Science from a recognized educational institution.
Submit résumés that include your transcripts and references:
Please indicate your preferred working office location.
Job Type: Full-time