Sep 4, 2020
CA, US, 92821
Consolidated Aerospace Manufacturing
Here at Bristol Industries, LLC we are relentless in the pursuit of Excellence in everything we do. We are a leading innovator and strategic partner in the manufacturing of fasteners for the aerospace and industrial markets.
Assist engineers with design and development of new processes and/or implement modifications to existing methods to reduce costs, improve manufacturability, efficiency, simplification, and standardization
Build control panels to interface robot controller with production equipment.
- Work from minimal documentation, written, or verbal instructions, electrical schematics, rough sketches, diagrams, and layouts requiring strong background.
Hands-on wiring on production floor and troubleshoot complex circuits.
Create and update BOM, electrical schematics
Contact/select suppliers and order electrical components and mechanical parts
- Develop and write operation and maintenance instructions and manuals.
Provide training to operators on proper procedures and use of equipment tools, ergonomics, and safety
Execute each essential duty satisfactorily in order to perform job successfully.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Follows all safety procedures required in work area, wears PPE as needed, attends all safety meetings, and reports safety issues regarding equipment or unsafe/hazardous conditions.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with complex manufacturing automated systems
- Electrical, Electronics and Controls - Proficient in electrical, electronics and controls technologies typically employed in industrial production equipment
Experience in Solidworks and use 3D printers for simple design is preferred
Knowledge of PLC, controls, and industrial robots is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Capable of troubleshooting to component levels: sensors, limit switches, relays, power supplies, etc.
Experience with production equipment in a manufacturing environment
Strong background in controls
Mechanical aptitude to perform mechanical disassembly, repairs, and assembly.
Follow schematic diagrams, hands-on wiring, and troubleshoot circuit to component level.
Capable of test, troubleshoot circuit board using various test equipment such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, and soldering.
- Proficient use with hand and power tools
- Communication – Strong verbal and written communication skills for effective interpersonal interactions
- Proficient in PC applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalized resume to further boost your visibility. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviors, but also how candidates align with our Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Customer Focus, and Safety & Environmental.
As part of our desire to have a positive candidate experience, we want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We will make every effort to review and respond to every application.