Sales Associate – Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning HVAC
Join our expanding commercial / industrial HVAC service company.
Weatherite Corporation is a privately owned company founded in 1958 and based on the principles of quality service. Since opening, the company has become a trusted name with industrial and commercial businesses throughout Southern California. We excel in both service and installation, and have the staff and technical expertise to address all heating & cooling needs. Learn more at www.weatherite.com.
By hiring the best people in the industry, we have created a great team that provides unmatched value to our clients. Our team is also committed to our mission of establishing long-term relationships with our clients and delivering reliable solutions that are energy-saving and suited to their business.
We currently have two (2) exciting opportunities available for career-oriented individuals to join our Sales Team. One position is based in our Walnut, Ca. office and the other, in our San Diego office.
Primary duties include:
- Identify, assess and initiate contact with multiple prospective customers.
- Sell and reinstate service agreements to both new and existing customers.
- Develop, nurture and maintain close working relationships with the decision-makers at customer locations including engineers, facilities managers and plant supervisors.
- Demonstrate understanding of the customer’s business and technical expertise. Address customer’s operational and environmental objectives, needs and requirements. Recommend solutions. Differentiate Weatherite Corporation from competitors.
- Create competitive, high quality and timely estimates and proposals. Effectively write and present proposals. Negotiate value, address resistance and close the sale.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and for maintaining a high level of credibility.
- Accurate Forecasting on a monthly and annual basis
- Attaining your annual quota
- Proposing & Closing projects with the customer
- Coordinating execution of projects with internal and external Company resources
- Keep management informed of progress and account status.
- 5+ years of experience in the HVAC industry
- Knowledge of HVAC and planned maintenance services.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully grow a sales territory.
- Formal sales training a plus.
- Experience coordinating multiple projects and product installations a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Effectiveness in presenting yourself and the company.
- Professional appearance and communication skills a must.
- Self-motivated, driven, success oriented individual.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs a plus.
If you love a challenge and are driven to sell, submit your resume and cover letter along with salary requirements . We offer a competitive salary with incentive, and an excellent benefits package—including medical, life, 401(k), and expense reimbursement.
Job Type: Full-time