CaptiveAire (CAS) is the nation's leading manufacturer of commercial kitchen ventilation systems, and now provides a complete solution of fans, heaters, ductwork, and HVAC equipment. For over 40 years, we've led the industry with innovative technologies, unmatched service, competitive pricing, and rapid lead times.
CaptiveAire maintains a network of over 90 sales offices in the U.S. and Canada and six strategically located manufacturing plants in North Carolina, Iowa, Oklahoma, California, Pennsylvania and Florida.
Seeking a driven and motivated HVAC engineer to join our sales team, focusing on growing our newest product line – the Paragon DOAS. This position will involve applications engineering, outside sales and field service work. Sales Engineers should be comfortable working in a results driven, fast-paced environment.
Training will be in-market as well as traveling to Raleigh and Boston for extended amounts of time 2-3 months travel required)
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop CaptiveAire into more than just the “hood” and kitchen ventilation company through educating customers and selling our Paragon DOAS unit focusing on major markets.
- Provide integrated application engineering and design support for a wide range of ventilation applications with the goal of providing sustainable products and the latest technologies best designed to meet the customers’ needs.
- Work directly with Engineers, Contractors and End Users.
- Responsibilities will vary and may include presentations, quotes, submittals, technical product support, job site visits and hands on troubleshooting as needed.
- Educate and promote CAS products to users in your market. This includes conference calls, meetings, presentations, and product demo’s.
- Research and develop new business opportunities with new and existing users
- Top notch customer service and willingness to go above and beyond to serve the customer. Quick turnaround times a priority.
- 2-5 yrs experience in HVAC industry, sales experience preferred but not required - Salary based upon experience
- MEP or other engineering experience strongly preferred
- 4 year technical degree in a mechanical, electrical, construction or physics oriented curriculum
- Excellent computer, organizational and communication/presentation skills;
- Strong desire to interface with the customer
- Embrace new technologies and business savvy
- Passion for work with aggressive nature to succeed
- Willing to travel for various training opportunities
- MUST BE A “GO GETTER”!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Disability & life insurance based upon election of medical insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days based upon tenure
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
Competitive base salary with monthly bonus based on productivity and profits.
Captive-Aire Systems, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off