We are seeking a talented Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join our incredible team, to provide technical support for a range of geotechnical projects and clients.
The ideal candidate will be capable of leading all aspects of these projects, with support from our team, as well as actively contributing to the growth of our geotechnical division.
The successful candidate will:
Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in geotechnical, civil, or geological engineering.
Be registered as a P.Eng. in BC.
Have a minimum of 10 years of consulting and/or industry experience in geotechnical
engineering in BC.
Be proficient in standard desktop software (Word, Excel, Acrobat, etc.) and be comfortable with mobile apps and cloud-based software.
Possess a demonstrated ability and aptitude for:
- Preparing and/or reviewing technical reports and proposals
- Planning and undertaking geotechnical site investigations
- Foundation design for small and large structures
- Excavations and shoring design
- Retaining wall design
- Slope stability assessments
- Working both collaboratively and independently, as warranted
- Completing project objectives within schedule and budget constraints
- Managing multiple tasks simultaneous and effectively
- Communicating clearly in English, both orally and in writing
- Directing subcontractors in a sound, safe, and respectful manner
- Mentoring junior staff and contributing positively to the company culture
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $110,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Are you registered with P.Eng in BC?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Geotechnical Engineering: 10 years (required)