Workrise is currently hiring Drilling Fluids Engineers
- Under broad direction, provides well site service to customers. Demonstrates advanced knowledge of colloidal and general chemistry, volume and hydraulics calculations and routine and specialized testing to varied field experiences.
- Provides guidance, including facilitating formal training, to fluid service representatives on company products and services, how drilling fluid technology can optimize service quality, industry knowledge, rig schedules, and rig operations.
- Tracks material usage and maintains record of same for inventory and billing purposes.
- Maintains good working relationship with operator's representative and rig personnel.
- Assists the operator's representative in specific operations planning and drilling operation optimization.
- Reviews well recaps for accuracy and capture of lessons learned.
- Takes an active role in mentoring Field Service Representatives.
- Complies with health, safety and environment regulations in all aspects of job performance.
- Minimum requirements are a H.S. Diploma, completed mud training
- 5 years in fluid services. Completion of an undergraduate degree in any discipline is preferred. Mud Training Required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $800.00 - $1,000.00 per week
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Midland, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location