Large Northeast Ohio/Western Pennsylvania Commercial/Industrial contractor is searching for a Business Development/Account Manager immediately.
The Business Developer/Account Manager is responsible for managing and exceeding set sales quotas.This position is fast paced, challenging and rewarding. For the right candidate, there is great opportunity for growth and success with one of the fastest growing companies in Northeast Ohio.
JOB DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Have proven track record being able to develop strong personal relationships with Fortune 500 companies’ decision makers.
- Develops sales plans to support the overall company revenue goals.
- Responsible for tactics and strategies to support the achievement of sales forecasts and goals.
- Create sales proposals.
- Represents company in events, including networking and social events.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 3 years sales experience.
- Must also be presentable and a good communicator as you will be dealing directly with customers.
- Proven track record of commercial/industrial sales.
- Able to work independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in current computer technology plus the ability to learn new systems.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Good communications skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
PREFERRED, NOT REQUIRED:
- Knowledge in contracting
- Knowledge of FCS Software
Average sale price is $250, 000
We understand the value of our employees and offer a full compensation plan including comprehensive benefits such as Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K profit sharing and 3% salary match.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off