At Geiger, we strive for a healthy, pleasant workplace, where communication is open, frequent, and two-way; where attitudes are positive; where teamwork is universal; and where innovation is expected. That’s the Geiger Way and we are looking for associates who share these values.
Geiger is the only privately owned promotional product distributor in the US. We are looking for a Web Developer to work on specific projects related to the coordination and production of web sites and printed catalogs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Implement new sites with required client design elements or create documentation for outsourcing website creation
- Make edits to existing sites as necessary
- Learn client graphic requirements as necessary
- Communicate project related information to the appropriate person or, in some cases, directly to customer or sales partner
- Create and run thorough test plans to ensure site functionality and end-user experience
- Use and assist co-workers with a centralized project management tool
- Analyze and escalate technical questions to the appropriate area
- Duties require general knowledge equal to 4 years of college and specialized knowledge of HTML
- Familiarity with debugging tools
- Comfortable in both Mac and PC operating systems
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office
What is in it for you?
- Full benefits package
- Onsite Wellness Center and onsite fitness classes
- Education reimbursement
- 401k (with a match!)