As a Platform Engineer you will be responsible for delivering high quality support to E2open's Supply Chain applications to meet our global customers' Service Level Agreements and operational requirements. The job requires an intimate knowledge of the product features, capabilities, and the capacity to effectively train new customers. The successful candidate will be adaptable, detail-oriented, organized, have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and should able to work independently with cross functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
Additionally, the applicant should have a pro-active mindset, continually trying to determine preventative measures.
- Manage day-to-day incident and problem resolution as per SLA.
- Thorough investigation of the issues and provide solutions.
- Work closely with Customer, GSE and other internal teams to solve problems collaboratively in a global environment.
- Join and participate in Customers calls over the phone for any incidents.
- Effectively manage large amounts of calls and emails.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods and tools in a timely fashion.
- Handle complaints and provide appropriate solutions within time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Be Proactive in approach to determine preventative measures and early warning mechanisms to reduce customer issues/escalations.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies and adhere to the SOPs.
- Provide timely feedback to the Company regarding service issues, bug issues or Customer concerns.
- Perform fallout & impact analysis, ensure recovery of impacted transactions in a timely fashion, and provide business impacts reports for Production Incident.
- Liaise with other teams to make sure that E2open’s clients are getting the best service possible.
- Be a voice for accounts internally and help Management understand product concerns, shortcomings, and missing features.
- Document technical solutions and knowledge base.
- Provide on-call support as part of a global team.
- Weekly Timesheet compliance. Ensure work time is tracked in the tool that is provided by E2open.
- Follow instructions specified by Team Lead / Team Manager.
You will join a highly talented, successful, and respected group of leading Platform Engineers in the field of B2B and Enterprise Supply Chain Software Company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- At least 1 years of experience in the IT industry.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
- Proficient in SQL and basics of PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC), Agile Methodology
- Basic understanding of UNIX batch/shell scripting.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize and manage time, and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot and provide feedback and solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work well both in a team environment and independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies, and on own initiative.
Preferred (Optional) Skills:
- Knowledge of EDI messages.
- Experience with at least one programming language.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- unix: 1 year (Preferred)
- IT: 1 year (Preferred)
- trouble shooting: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL or PL/SQL: 1 year (Required)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19