Robert Half Technology is looking for a highly motivated software developer/analyst with a strong knowledge of design patters and software engineering techniques. As a part of collaborative and deeply passionate team, you'll play a pivotal role in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems.
What you get to do every single day
- Design and implement backend and frontend components and services
- Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance, lead functional teams in meetings, and through change.
- Gather business needs from the users and translate that to the logic used in the development environment
- Evaluate new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvements
- Produce high quality production ready code in an agile environment
- Troubleshoot issues with existing systems in the environment
- Support and maintain the CRM, Price/Quoting Tools, ERP, Workflow Tool, Alerting Systems and various other integrations and applications associated with this environment.
What you bring to the role
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- Experience with one or more; Python, Java, PowerShell, or similar
- Experience with MS SQL Server, MySQL, SSRS/SSIS
- Experience building applications
- Experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs
- Experience within a SaaS and Agile environment
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.