Pennoni is currently seeking a Water Resource / H&H Engineer to join our team!
Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a Water Resource/H&H Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Staff engineer will support H&H, ES&C, and SWM tasks associated with bridge replacement and highway improvement projects in Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania.
- This individual will have the opportunity to work in one of Pennoni’s most successful transportation design hubs in the Newark, DE office.
- This position will offer diversified projects and assignments with different clients.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- 5 + years of engineering experience
- Computer Skills: Microstation v8i, ArcGIS, HY-8, HEC-RAS, Storm and SewerCAD, WinTR-55, WinTR-20, HydroCAD, SMS/SRH2D.
Indeed Hire and Pennoni are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- engineering: 5 years (Required)
- Water Resources: 1 year (Required)
- ArcGIS: 1 year (Preferred)
- HydroCAD or Storm and SewerCAD: 1 year (Preferred)