What to learn about Machine Control?
We are hiring highly motivated and intelligent Software Engineers to help develop our next generation products.
This is a challenging, rewarding, and fun job for people that want to learn new technologies and play a major role at a highly successful company.
- Design and develop software to simulate and control tube bending machines
- Assist with testing and deployment of new software releases
- Interface with industrial devices including servo motors and robots
- Support legacy code
- Help technical support team resolve customer issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or technical degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using Microsoft .NET Framework and C#
- Experience with object-oriented development
- A passion for writing great software
- Exceptional troubleshooting abilities
- Artificial Intelligence
- 3D simulation
- User Interface design
- Beckhoff TwinCAT software and EtherCAT based hardware
- Real Time machine control
- Mobile / IOS Development
- IoT Experience
Entry level would be considered if you have the talent.
The successful applicants will be able to work in our Lakewood, Colorado office.
Current Tech is the leading developer of 3D simulation software and control systems for CNC tube bending machines.
We are a small, well established Colorado company with a growing list of big-name customers worldwide.
We offer excellent pay, good benefits, and a great work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 2 years (Preferred)