INJECTION MOLDING FACILITY ENGINEER
Manages, qualifies, and assists with new and current assets to produce products that meet customer specifications. Manages and assists project activities from project handover from engineering through full system approval and into/throughout production for new assets to ensure customer and production specifications are met.
- Have experience with asset development; specification and drawing control, asset supplier management, FMEA for risk analysis, mold design and review. Must be familiar with FAT and SAT protocols, execution and report generation
- Be familiar with injection molding defects and inspection methods
- Have experience with injection molding process optimization, and scientific processing studies
- Understand IQ, OQ, and PQ protocols and be able to generate related reports
- Be able to design measurement fixtures and analyze gauge R&R studies
- Work instruction development and training
- Be familiar with engineering changes
- Minimum 4 year Engineering degree, or any acceptable combination of education, training and experience which provides the required the skills and abilities, and adequate math skills to support the position
- Minimum 2-years experience in Quality Control, with knowledge of methods, practices and principals used in the inspection of plastic parts
- Posess knowledge of the methods, practices and principles used in mold and process qualifications
- Experience with continuous improvement: SPC, DOE, FEMA
- Must be fluent in English; read, write and speak
- Strong and diverse technical background in injection molding processing, tooling, equipment, materials, manufacturing and quality.
- Self-starter must be able to work with little direction and with a high level of self-motivation.
- Ability to manage multiple start-up projects.
- Demonstrated superior communication (written and verbal), teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Demonstrated ability to think out of the box and recommend options.
- Ability to lead others, responsibility may include indirect supervision of process technicians.
*This job description is not all-inclusive and is only intended to describe the general nature of the work. All job responsibilities are considered to be essential job functions. Carclo Technical Plastics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. All candidates must satisfactorily pass pre-employment drug and background screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Do you have the necessary current forms of identification required to satisfy I-9 verification of eligibility to work in the U.S.?
- Injection Molding: 3 years (Preferred)