Riverside Research is seeking a full-time RF systems modeler in Dayton, Ohio area. This position will develop software models of RF systems including radars and other electronic warfare systems. RF waveforms and receiver techniques will also be produced in laboratory hardware for the modeled systems. Travel is required every other month to visit the site to deliver results.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
- Develop RF systems software models
- Develop RF systems hardware models with laboratory equipment
- Travel to Government site for delivery of work every other month
- Develop collaborative relationship with Government customer and other mission partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s (Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science) required
- Operational experience as a radar engineer EW analysis desired
- Experience with Electronic Attack and countermeasures desired Familiarity with electronic warfare integrated reprogramming (EWIR) or SIGINT collection & analysis desired
- Experience with intelligence production processes and workflows desired
- Experience with military aviation, software modeling and the intelligence community desired
- 1+ years radar engineering desired
- Strong organizational and management skills; self-starter required
- Active Secret Security Clearance desired, must be capable of acquiring at least secret level.
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.