Responsible for the operation, test, simulation, and stimulation of Army Mission Command Information Systems and their associated networks. Provide support all DIL activities and provide SIMCI architect and project support as directed and otherwise required. Also, support the programs in executing the approved Test Plans, Test Architecture and Mission Threads. The Contractor shall support for operational software baselines, data products, Capability Sets, cross domain net-centric initiatives, policies, and procedures.
Skills Minimum Expected Level:
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in:
- seven or more years of combined Modeling and Simulation (M&S) and Mission Command Information Systems (MCIS) experience as an Architect
- This must include at least two years of relevant experience within the past five years. SIMCI architect tasks include, but are not limited to, writing white papers, evaluating and managing SIMCI projects, supporting and attending workshops, and briefing Army Commands and Joint Leadership
- Provides direct support as part of the PEO STRI Digital Integration Laboratory (DIL) located in Research Park, Orlando, Florida. Assist with coordination between the CTSF test team, PEO STRI Programs of Record (PoR) simulation Army Interoperability Certification (AIC) and the DIL support staff which includes; identifying test architectures, data products, and simulation specific mission threads, providing simulation expertise to CTSF test personnel during the development of test objectives, test methods, and detailed test procedures. Supports DIL management and engineers with the maintenance of DIL Mission Command Information Systems in accordance with (IAW) fielded and emerging baselines
- Supports the Simulation to Mission Command Interoperability (SIMCI) Council of Architects using technical and operational expertise regarding the interoperability and integration of Army models and simulation with the six Common Operating Environments (Command Post, Mounted, Mobile/Handheld, Sensor, Data Center/Cloud and Real Time/Safety Critical/Embedded). Provide technical background to the SIMCI Executive Agents and Co-Chairs. Research and provide recommendations for Army Simulation to Mission Command issues to the SIMCI OIPT. IAW established SIMCI goals and priorities, provide recommendations in support of SIMCI project funding initiatives
- US Citizenship and a current Secret Clearance or having held one during the last two years. (History of higher clearance a plus)
- operation, test, simulation, and stimulation of Army Mission Command Information Systems and their associated networks
- a variety of the common test and instrumentation systems used in the Army modeling and simulation and Test & Evaluation communities
- working closely with US Army staff and leaders
- management roles in test and evaluation, such as test supervisor
Established in 2006, Envision Innovative Solutions is a technology company that uses its knowledge and expertise to develop solutions and solve problems for commercial and government customers with a constant and deliberate commitment to performance and integrity.
Small Disadvantaged Business(SDB), offering a broad range of services.
Over time, we have developed expertise in staffing Technology projects and formed a Recruitment Service to provide staffing and solution needs to commercial customers. Our clients include many Technology and Financial Services companies. We have continued to grow, adding cutting edge networking solutions, web design and e-marketing services, as well as SEO strategy services.
Envision Innovative Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce regardless of age. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.