SENIOR LEVEL, SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT (Principal), SUPERVISOR
inoLECT is looking for highly experienced Senior Power-System Studies Engineers AND Protective Relay Engineers, to fill multiple engineering roles on our team in the main office in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
We are also searching for an Engineering Supervisor--an individual with significant experience managing people and teams for engineering projects.
Come work on a great team, in a great office atmosphere, and on some technically challenging projects!
Inquire for specific Job Role requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Direct experience performing System Studies for industrial clients.
- Experience working in industrial plants, walking-down plants and data collection at industrial sites.
- Protective Relay Programming
- Direct supervision of engineering teams and/or technical support to engineering teams.
- Required: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program,
- Professional Engineer License or eligible to obtain within one year of hire date
- Required: Senior MUST have 5+ to 15+ years relevant experience in power-systems engineering.
- Required: Engineering Supervisor must have 5+ years of team management experience in addition to the above.
The Power Engineer position is a full-time, exempt position.
inoLECT offers many, highly competitive employment benefits including paid holidays, Paid Time Off, a retirement plan, health and life insurance plans.
Compensation ranges from $85,000 to $140,000 depending on credentials, expertise and experience. Bonus Compensation is available and based on individual and company performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
Our employees in the business office must maintain social distancing and must always wear masks when walking away from their desks. Visitors must wear a mask at all times at our office. Common surfaces are wiped with approved sanitizers regularly.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Baton Rouge, LA 70809 (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place