Under limited supervision, the Staff Developer in Test assists in ensuring the quality of software products by developing and executing software testing components, developing automation solutions and responsible for overall quality of the product throughout the software development life cycle.
- Independently develop automation code, data sets, scripts, utilities, simulators, data generators, API/Interface testing solutions and other programmatic test tools as required to execute tests.(25%)
- Independently create and execute functional and non-functional moderate to complex tests cases and solutions. based on test strategies and test plans. Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats. (20%)
- Independently create test plans.(20%)
- Identify project risks and to develop mitigation strategies.(10%)
- Implement automation architecture .(10%)
- Create and execute functional and non functional tests solutions.(10%)
- Participate in product code reviews.(5%)
Bachelors's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or STEM degree and 2 year of software development and/or test automation experience, or the equivalent combination of training and experience.(OR) Masters Degree
- Solid understanding in computer science fundamentals - Algorithm design, Problem solving, Complexity analysis and data structures.
- Working experience with OOO design & programming.
- Complete understanding of core Computer Science technologies, principles, and theories.
Possess domain expertise in the project involved.
- Complete knowledge of SQL and relational database design.
- Good understanding and application of algorithms to test solutions.
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Three Tier Web Applications (for eg : Angular | Rest Services or other technologies etc.)
- Test tools/framework/libraries.( for eg : Selenium WebDriver or Protractor or Gatling or JMeter or Jasmine/Karma or Rest-assured or Junit or ScalaTest or ServerSpec or AWS CLI or other tools etc.)
- Data Ingestion | Transformation or Analytics or Decision Making skills
- ETL | Big Data tools. ( for eg : Scala or Apache spark or other tools etc )
- ML | Data science | ML tools/Libraries ( for eg : Databricks or MLlib or other tools etc.)
- DevOps | App Engg ( for eg : Rspec or other tools etc.)
- Build/Deploy/Monitor tools.( for eg : Maven or Jenkins or Code deploy or Splunk or Blackduck or Cloud Passage or other tools etc.)
- App Security.(for eg : Threat Modelling | Static Code Analysis | Pen Testing or )
- Security tools.(For eg : ZAP,AppScan or Burpsuite or other tools etc.)
- Cloud related technologies.
Job Type: Contract
- Unix/Linux: 5 years (Preferred)