About the job
Do you love planning and completing projects? Finding and solving problems? Are you results oriented? If all of these sound like you, we want to meet with you!
Bongarde is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our Product Development team. This role supports the creation of web application services from design to deployment. Our ideal candidate is a team focused player who looks forward to challenges and contributes with high quality work on new and exciting products.
Bongarde is a web-centered information and training tools company focused on the compliance and education needs of safety, environmental, and human resource professionals across the US and Canada.
Since 1929, Bongarde has been providing companies, industry associations and government organizations with the practical compliance and training products they need to keep their workers safe and their Occupational Health and Safety programs up to date.
Our dedicated team is focused on making it easier for our core clients – safety, environmental and human resource professionals – to perform their jobs safely and effectively. We reduce administrative hassles, and free up time and resources for the activities that they value most.
We are a growing company in search of motivated individuals seeking to continuously challenge themselves and grow their career.
We’re looking for the right people that fit our culture and shared goals. We are not necessarily looking for previous experience, although that helps; we will take a chance on the right person every day!
- WP Engine
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Must be project oriented and have a strong ability to manage tasks and projects adhering to a strict timeline with completion dates
- Actively seek out problems and solve them
- Willing to take on projects, and own up to wins and losses
- Available during typical operating hours
- Fluent In English
- Experience working with Mobile Responsiveness
Nice to have
- Single Sign on Experience/Knowledge (Okta and/or Saml)
- API integrations
- Zapier (Preference Given)
- App Development (Preference Given)
- Experience working with email servers
- T shaped developer?
- Developer first but can also do general
- 2 years experience (preference given)
- Undergraduate Degree
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- PHP: 1 year (preferred)
- WordPress: 1 year (preferred)
- AWS: 1 year (preferred)