If you are a Principal Embedded Software Engineer with 7+ years of experience, please read on!
Located at our World Headquarters in Duluth, MN (1 mile from Lake Superior!)
We're a company that takes safety most "serious"! We developed the first ever state-of-the-art technology to allow for peace of mind while in the air.
We are urgently looking for a High Level Principal Software Engineer to take the reins of software development and we want you to apply, asap, today.
What You Will Be Doing
- Embedded Software Development
- Avionics System Software Development
- Req Management / Change Management
- Generating reports for 14 CFR Part 23
What You Need for this Position
- 7-10+ years of professional working experience
- BSCS/EE/CE (or related)
- Experience with Embedded C/C++
- Experience with Jira, Clearcase, SVN or related
- Compliance Experience with 14 CFR Part 23 regulations / DO-178/DO-254
- Experience with Aviation
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation!
- FULL benefits: Medical (Blue Cross!), Dental, Vision!
- 401(k) 4% matching!
- PTO / VACATION!
- Disability / Life Insurance!
- Incredible Company Culture!
- Company Stocked Kitchens / Lunches!
- Huge room for growth!
So, if you are a Principal Embedded Software Engineer | C++ with 7+ years of experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.