Envision AESC is an exciting, newly created global organization committed to solving the challenges of a sustainable future and becoming the leading supplier of full-value-chain battery solutions. Our lithium-ion batteries can be found in more than 430,000 electric vehicles worldwide and have a stellar safety record of zero-critical issues. We will continue to build upon our successes and expand into new markets and industries, producing innovative and competitive products and technologies that advance the goal of a zero carbon emission future. Envision AESC is headquartered in Japan and has battery manufacturing locations in Japan, UK and the U.S. We are currently seeking candidates to fill a Process Engineering role to support our Smyrna, TN plant.
- Works daily with Production, Maintenance, and Quality personnel. Supports current model and new model engineering.
- Supports daily OEE and quality issues. Analyzes part traceability and equipment performance data to trouble-shoot production issues.
- Supports warranty issue investigations and quality improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for process sheet development for assigned area.
- Supports process changes, design changes, trial parts, and Kaizen improvement activities.
- Leads equipment acquisition or modifications to support new model launches.
- Provides engineering representation for cross-functional activities involving other disciplines such as Facilities and Controls, etc.
- Demonstrates data driven problem solving methodology and can effectively present work to all levels of management.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering. Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 0-1 year experience in a high volume manufacturing facility. Prefer 3-5 years experience.
- Must be a self-motivated individual with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Automotive OEM or Tier 1 Supplier experience a plus.
- Must have good understanding of root cause analysis, problem solving techniques, and process control management for quality and throughput issue resolution.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and knowledge of AutoCAD.
All of us at Envision AESC – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance products. It is our policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire.
For more information, visit http://www.envision-aesc.com
**Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**