Date de clôture
Titre du poste
3rd engineer - Cargo vessels
Great Lakes, Arctic, Maritimes
Description du client
Groupe Desgagnés Inc. provides in a safe and reliable manner, seaway passage for persons, goods and merchandise of all types, through related maritime and land-based services required to fulfill this mandate. It is a reliable and dependable business partner in all respects, as evidenced by the quality of all of our services and operations.
Description du poste
DESGAGNÉS MARINE CARGO INC. is recruiting 3rd engineers for its cargo vessels trading on the Great Lakes, in Eastern Canada and in the Canadian Arctic.
- Fourth-class engineer, motor ship Certificate of Competency or higher (STCW)
- Valid Marine Medical Certificate
- Certificate of Competency in Marine Emergency Duties (STCW)
- Marine Advanced First Aid certificate
- Two (2) to three (3) year of experience as 4th engineer
- Proficiency in English (Working Language)