Education: Website development Training, Post-Secondary Diploma or degree- technical training or equivalent; technical sales experience.
Training and experience in website design and maintenance
E-Commerce familiarity, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel for Windows;
Sales oriented with good interpersonal/telephone communication skills.
1. Obtain project specifications and/or Drainage Products sales through telephone and email contact and in-person sales calls with architects, engineers, specifiers, contractors and homeowners to obtain product sales. (After completion of Northstar Industries’ technical training program in drainage products to become competent in describing product benefits and suitability for construction projects.)
2. Schedule in-person or online meetings with engineers/architects/specifiers to educate and market about existing and new Northstar Industries drainage products.
3. Develop marketing strategies and develop literature for trade shows as requested.
4. Use Insight and other lead-generating sources to obtain specifier contact information.
5. Create content and maintain company E-commerce website. Respond to website quote requests.
6. Coordinate logistics and shipping for E-commerce sales.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00-$24.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Website Developer re Online sales: 1 year (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place