Position: CNC Programmer Reports to: Operations Manager
The CNC Programmer is responsible for
- Preparing CNC programs as per drawings.
- Set up the CNC machines and run first-offs.
- Lead a small team of set-up-operators through the shift, investigate and resolve technical issues
- Improves the CNC program efficiency.
- Post-secondary education in business administration or an equivalent combination of related
- Strong mechanical attitude and creative thinking
- Good knowledge of various machinery
- Good knowledge of measuring instruments and techniques
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience with CNC systems
- Minimum 3 years of experience with CNC programming software
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience for operating and programming the CNC Laser.
- Diploma in drafting and CNC programming/Mechanical Engineering, or practical work experience that justifies equivalence.
- Organized, efficient and accurate working habits.
- Positive approach to resolving problems.
Job Type: Full-time