USA / Rochester Hills
We are technologically the world's leading manufacturer of high-strength fasteners in the mobility industry. We set standards in the areas of innovation, quality, and profitability. Especially in the automotive sector, our core business since the company‘s foundation in 1935, we develop individual solutions for the special requirements of the future in reliable and long-term partnerships with our customers. In line with our new corporate strategy, we are also increasingly offering added value to new customers in new markets with our expertise in the forming technology. In the most important economic regions of the world, in America, Asia and Europe, we are successful as an independent family business with 3,300 employees at thirteen locations and continue to grow sustainably.
Would you like to inspire customers with enthusiasm? Become part of our dedicated team.
- Supporting Rochester Hills Lab (40%)
- Running/Managing Salt Spray Chamber
- Running/Managing Fatigue Testing Equipment
- Clamp Load Testing (Torque/Tension)
- Liaison with Technology Group in Germany or State-of-Art lab proceeses
- Supporting Metallurgy in Lapeer (60%)
- Metallurgical inspection of parts
- Heat Treat Process +CQI9 Auditing
- Creation and Evaluation of mounts
- MIS approval for Material
- Materials testing for PPAP and Production parts as needed to manage backlogs
- Two (2) year college degree in Material Science.
- Physically able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, and reach.
- Good communication skills and ability to talk with all levels of employees.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
Do you have any questions?
Sr. Human Resources Manager
Phone: +1 248 813 1836
1606 Star Batt Drive
Rochester Hills, Michigan 48309
Job Type: Full-time