The Strategic Sales Executive is a tenured professional who has the proven ability to sell at the executive level within hospital IDNs. This role will pursue and close new business opportunities in a fast-paced environment while focusing on new markets and new customer segments previously undeveloped. The incumbent will have exceptional pipeline building and sales closing abilities and possess a proven track record as a results-oriented quota-carrying sales performer.
This sales role requires a high-energy, expert salesperson who takes a bold and enthusiastic approach to achieve or exceed targets in addition to building consultative relationships at all levels in healthcare enterprises. The ideal candidate is motivated by solving business problems on behalf of prospective clients and ultimately driving the adoption of Communication Solution’s product suite.
Their ability to help their prospect become aligned to the business case for change, developing in the client all the appropriate sponsorship roles and clarity, and bringing that to closure is what separates an Enterprise Hunter from ‘quota carrying salesperson’.
Key Job Activities:
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities, while developing the pursuit strategy for large, enterprise level new customers. Directly responsible for closing multiple enterprise deals in a concurrent and parallel fashion, using in-depth knowledge of the sales process and technical expertise.
- Collaborate with the assigned Sales Engineer in developing the appropriate requirements gathering strategies and aligning on appropriate solution strategies that meet the stated / expected customer requirements/needs. Choreograph and conduct on-site assessments of client requirements and needs and develop customized sales presentations as a team.
- Increases revenue and profitability, while directing and managing the entire sales cycle, including, but not limited to, prospecting, design work flows, proposals, contracts and pricing. Continuously build pipeline and reach set quotas.
- Understand and empathize with the unique business needs of prospective clients; quickly build credibility and rapport with prospective clients through in-person meetings and via phone and e-mail.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Accurately forecast and close large enterprise accounts to exceed client acquisition goals.
Preferred Education: in Bachelors Experience (North America & LATAM): Preferred Years of Experience: 5-7 Required Years of Experience: 2-4 Experience (EMEAA): Certifications and/or Licenses: Disclaimer:
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws. To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.