Agile Global Solutions is a medium business in Anderson, SC 29626. We are rewarding and fast-paced.
Our work environment includes:
- Safe work environment
- Casual work attire
Industrial Project Engineer:
- Drive assigned Manufacturing Engineering Projects and new Product Industrialization Projects.
- Representing GME in the New Product Projects.
- Participate in PFMEA.
- Support Design for Manufacuring and Design for automation initiatives (DFM & DFA)
- Participation in pre-series of new Products.
- Define and optimize layouts for production support areas to improve safety, density, and flow
- Time Studies & Line Balancing
- Design workstations, packaging & material flow
- Work with the external teams designing production lines for the factory to ensure that their layouts align with the plan and vision for the factory
- Support the development and analysis of factory layout concepts to understand and quantify tradeoffs
- Support decision making on factory layout through the use of data
- Planning and optimization of new Equipment and assembly lines
- Supporting Sector / Local ME in new projects.
- Support factory metrics of Quality/Cost/Delivery
- Support production feasibility analysis in virtual environments and ensure implementation of digital manufacturing solution.
- Support on the development of new Architectures according “Ready for Automation”
- Digital mindset
Who you are
Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering or 3+ years of experience in related field
Exoperience in process flow, material handling & design of workstations for assembly lines
Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Tools: Excel, Word & Powerpoint
Experience in serial production with manual operations
Experience in time studies & line balancing
Experience in Lean Manufacturing Tools & Problem Solving
Self-starter who can work effectively with minimal supervision
Strong work ethic and transparency
Positive, proactive attitude with a Strong Continuous Improvement mindset.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $35.00 - $40.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Industrial engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location