HELP DESK SUPPORT
LAYERMARK is a multi-disciplinary firm that has been serving the needs of local, state, and federal government agencies, and private companies at national and international levels.
We are looking for a talented HELP DESK SUPPORT to build and implement functional programs within our team of A-class Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
- You will be hired for a long-term contractual work within Washington DC Metro area.
- You may be working from home temporarily then transition to Washington DC Metro area.
- The HELP DESK SUPPORT is a full-time position with benefits. Salary is negotiable dependent upon the selected candidate's qualifications and experience.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Proven experience as a help desk technician/support
- Required Certification: Windows 7 Certification
Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have car and driver’s license
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $30,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Help Desk Support: 4 years (Preferred)
- certification related with Help Desk or equilavent (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19