Promine is a mining and surveying software integrated with AutoCAD and Civil 3D . It is divided into specialized modules that deal with specific tasks from geological exploration to mine operation. These modules range from mapping geology, designing drill and blast layout, planning and surveying. Each module can be used by itself or in a collaboration with other Promine modules.
Place of employment
Number of positions
Reporting to the Head of Software Development, you will mainly focus on designing, developing, testing and maintaining the Promine software.
- Actively participate in the Agile-Scrum methodology used by the software development department
- Learn VLISP programming language and maintain an excellent knowledge of the VLISP language and AutoCAD.
- Improve existing features and create new ones per recommendation of the Product Owner and/or Business Development team.
- Fix bugs on Promine’s systems making sure they are ready to use.
- Keep the Promine Support team posted about the progress of critical issues.
- Create/Design new features to meet the customer’s needs in collaboration with other departments
- Provide technical support to clients and other departments
- Write the technical specification of the feature/function developed.
- Evaluation of new tools to improve the software quality and the development process.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in software, computer science, mining engineering or geology.
- Technical skills: Agile methodology, JIRA, are assets
- C, C# are strong assets
- Experience in mining, geology, or software is an asset
- French or English
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, is an asset
- Willingness to learn VLISP coding language - important
- Competitive Salary
- 4 weeks vacations, 8 personal days
- Health insurance and pension plan after 3 months
- Sports allowance
- Young and active team
40 hours per week
To be discussed. Depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Quebec City, QC (Required)