BCP Engineers is recruiting for Engineering support for our client in the Northeast. These will be contract to hire positions for the successful candidates. All positions require a BS degree in Nuclear, Mechanical or Materials Engineering with a minimum of 5 to 8 years relevant working experience. A PE license a plus.
A brief description of the available positions:
(1) Reactor Module Components – provides component engineering and manufacturing support in accordance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Codes.
(2) NSSS Component Analysis - performs stress analysis of pressure vessels in accordance with ASME BPVC Section III, and applicable regulatory requirements.
(3) Refueling & Remote Handling Robotics/Automation - provide the design of remotely operated or controlled automated, robotic, and tele-operated material handling and inspection equipment
(4) Process Development Specialist - provide technical leadership for the development of processes, procedures and workflows inside the PLM environment, as well as provides operational and troubleshooting support, business requirements gathering, and end user guidance.
(5) Lead Systems Engineer – position will directly support product development teams and the development of integrated Systems Engineering infrastructure. INCOSE Systems Engineering Professional certification preferred.
If you are interested in learning more details about these positions, please contact BCP Engineering with a current resume and we will call qualified candidates. Thank You.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19