We are a team of passionate design and construction professionals who have dedicated our careers to creating beautiful spaces where form meets function for our clients. As a team, we have been involved in all phases of the residential and commercial construction sector for over 20 years in the Denver-Boulder area. Through this experience, we have created an innovative design build approach to deliver a personalized experience for each of our client's projects regardless of how big or small the project might be.
The Project Sales Consultant will be responsible for communicating
and managing our unique process that enables us to create inspired
spaces that enhance the quality of our clients' lives. This individual
will serve as the primary contact for clients, beginning with an initial
understanding of their needs and goals, and careful guidance through
our design-build process, from concept to project completion.
- Manage and qualify inbound leads in a professional, timely
- Sell projects that align with the client's vision and Factor Design
Build's core competencies
- Guide clients through our proven design-build process from
start to finish
- Deliver a high-end, high-touch, personalized experience for
each of our clients that enables FOB to bring their vision to life
- Team with our skilled project managers and estimators to
ensure we will deliver a great final product that is both profitable
and pleases the customer.
- Committed to, and enthusiastic about, the mission, values, and
vision of FBD.
- 5+ years of experience in residential and/or commercial
construction or design.
- 2+ years of sales experience. Experience with Hubspot a plus.
- Team-focused, enjoy working as part of an active group of highly
engaged individuals, able and willing to assist co-workers in
administrative and office management tasks in order to ensure the
- A strategic thinker who is adept at multi-tasking in fast-paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize individual and group activities and processes.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and take initiative.
- Service and results-oriented.
- An adaptable, flexible problem-solver.
- Passionate, comfortable, and outgoing.
- Exhibit a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
We offer a very competitive benefits package!
Benefits and Compensation:
- Supplemented Health & Dental
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle
All in a successful, positive, and growth-oriented environment!
HOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
If you are interested in joining our winning team, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- HubSpot: 1 year (Preferred)
- residential and/or commercial construction or design: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends