Since 1972, Burnex Corporation, located in Ringwood, IL has been a world class leader in manufacturing precision metal stampings, wire forms and intricately designed custom and standard metal parts for a wide range of industries and applications. You can be part of this dynamic and well established family business by helping our automation department expand.
- Conceptualize and design innovative solutions to a variety of applications.
- Prepare engineering models, assemblies, and drawings for customer projects.
- Design of entire machine cells for vision, fixturing, automation, exc.
- Prepare bills of material, cut sheets, and specify tolerances for projects.
- Follow defined engineering design process and complete required tasks in a timely manner.
- Lead design reviews with the management team.
- Directly Coordinate with Engineering Manager, Sales Engineers, Vendors, Customers.
- Assist production and assembly in completion of work to assure compliance and on time delivery.
- Coordinate with machining and assembly departments to assure compliance with engineering design.
- Repair and maintain current automation and production machines
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Panel wiring and PLC programming experience
- Experience working from complex prints, sketches, samples, or other instructions
- Able to keep equipment and work area clean
- Knowledge of advanced shop mathematics
- Willingness to perform other work as necessary to meet production demands
- Follow all safety and work rules and practices
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Meticulous attention to detail and well organized
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Independent and willing to take initiative
- Able to work in a fast-paced constantly changing environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation Paid
- 401(k) Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Automation: 5 years (Required)