Integrity Grading & Excavating, Inc. is ranked among the TOP 10 Excavating Contractors in the State of Wisconsin. The rapid company growth in heavy civil construction has us looking to add an experienced Lead Estimator to our team. The qualified candidate would be an integral part of finding and bidding new projects.
Our ideal applicant would possess a minimum of 3-5 years experience in Estimating, preferably within the civil construction field. Someone with knowledge of Hard Dollar (InEight), BlueBeam (Revu) and Business Center would be a bonus!
Position Overview: Seek, investigate, and pursue construction related opportunities with statewide land developers, WISDOT, WISBOA, municipalities and private landowners.
Estimate for public WISDOT, WISBOA, private excavation and utility projects; marketing and sales strategies for earth moving and utility divisions.
- Find material suppliers / subcontractors
- Locate and communicate with potential landowners
- Locate Borrow / Waste sites
- Verify outreach for minority hiring, and DBE requirements
- Work with suppliers to secure quotes/bids
- Work with sub-contractors to secure quotes/bids
- Determine projects to bid
- Review Plans, Proposals, and Specifications
- Be aware of addendum's and changes to plans and specs
- Attend Pre-Bid Meetings
- Perform project takeoffs as needed
- Identify time saving CRI/VE opportunities within project schedules
- Determine available schedule gaps
- 5 years minimum field experience as a Project Manager, Foreman, or Supervisor
- 3-5 years estimating experience
- Knowledge of WisDOT, WisBOA, Landfills, DOA projects-a plus
- Private commercial construction experience useful
- Excavation construction industry experience- a plus
- Working knowledge of MSOffice, Business Center, Hard Dollar/Estimate, Bluebeam, Primavera
- Extreme attention to detail
- Critical thinker and excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to meet deadlines
Piece of the IGE Puzzle
Qualified candidate creates and protects the cultural values of The IGE Way, which include these core values:
- Ingegrity-Honest, loyal and ethical in everything we do
- Innovative-Generate creative solutions using technology
- Reputation-Founded on reputation, moving forward on reputation
- Respect-We earn it, it is not given
- Commitment-to our customers and the safety of our employees
- Driven-Hardworking and focused on project delivery
Competitive pay based on experience.
Benefit package includes – Life, Health, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, 401k (safe harbor).
Affirmative Action, Veteran Friendly, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- estimating: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply