The position is responsible for assisting all sites to execute the mechanical integrity program. This position will use Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices including API, NFPA, ISA and other recognized standards to support the mechanical integrity program for all asset types to include stationary, rotating, electrical and instrumentation. Additional responsibilities include the implementation and use of maintenance and reliability best practices to include work process improvements.
Manage Mechanical Integrity
- Ensure the safety of Plant operations by deploying/managing effective mechanical integrity and asset management processes.
- Deploy/verify deployment of all required assets in the mechanical integrity program as required by REG Standards, RAGAGEPS and known standards
- Review inspection reports and ensure all findings and recommendations are properly documented and actions are logged.
- Assist maintenance teams in developing solutions for work procedures including predictive and preventive maintenance and equipment reliability practices including lubrication and precision work practices
- Conduct criticality sessions, Root cause analysis, and Reliability Centered Maintenance analysis and implement actions as needed
- Provide maintenance input to Capital project planning, MOC’s, PHA’s etc
Perform other duties as assigned
4 year bachelor’s degree – Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or Chemical Engineering or related field.
3+ years’ experience in a reliability or maintenance engineering role in a manufacturing or chemical processing industry.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Excellent problem solving skills
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio)
Project Management Skills
Special skills or knowledge preferred:
JD Edwards CAM, Vibration Analysis, Infrared analysis, Ultrasound analysis, Oil analysis, CMRP or CRL certification, API 653, API 510, API 570 certifications and experience with mechanical integrity a plus.
REG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.