Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Must possess more than 5 years of relevant transportation engineering work experience designing roadway projects for the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development
- Louisiana Professional Engineer (PE) license
- Proficient with Microstation, InRoads Select Series 2, and CADConform is required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Roadway design and modeling.
- Airport design experience is not required but considered advantageous.
- Preparation of detailed sequence of construction plans.
- Prepares and checks design computations, design plans, and quantity estimates.
- Use of computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
- Coordination with regulatory agencies, utility companies and sub-consultants to obtain information, guidance, and requirements.
- Lead the design of projects with a team of engineers and designers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 per day
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)