Who is Epcon? A respected, industry leading home builder for over 34 years.
At Epcon Communities, our mission is to build homes, neighborhoods, and lifestyles that provide one remarkable experience. We have delivered on that promise since 1986 as an industry leader by providing smart, innovative designs with “lifestyle amenities.” Today, more than 30,000 families and individuals call an Epcon community “home,” making Epcon one of the top new home developers in the country year after year.
We seek attitude not skills, someone that has the discipline and desire to follow a step by step proven sales process. We seek hard workers, great listeners and those who can balance empathy and assertiveness. We offer a team environment, but those who are can work and function self-sufficiently will be most successful. People who enjoy working in an independent environment with little oversight will flourish.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Open and close the model home.
- Give tours of the model homes to prospects and realtors. Show the community, lots, and any available spec homes.
- Help buyers select the right floor plan to meet their specific lifestyle needs.
- Display knowledge of company product line, communities, and amenities to build confidence with potential home buyers.
- SELL HOMES in a manner consistent with company policy and at a volume that meets or exceeds set quota.
- Market your community and grow realtor relations through marketing, office visits, phone and email.
- Serve as a trusted advisor/primary point of contact for home buyer from initial meeting through home closing. Provide consistent and thorough follow-up to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
- Competitive spirit and a drive for success is required in this role.
- Must have excellent communication skills - in-person, over the phone and written.
- Ability to work Saturday’s and Sunday’s with an average of 45 – 55 hours per week (5 day work week).
- Energetic, self-motivated and customer-driven sales professional who approaches challenges with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Professional appearance, friendly, enthusiastic and approachable demeanor along with the ability to make connections with potential customers and make them feel comfortable.
- Candidates must be willing to take a Sales and Careers Style Inventory ASSESSEMENT.
- Proven success in sales driven position is a MUST.
- A real estate license is not required.
- Experience in a commission-based sales role is preferred.
- The best paid training program in the industry and mentoring in a supportive environment.
- A reserved seat at FPG's Warrior Selling Bootcamp -- Ranked #1 sales training program in the US.
- High earning potential - $150,000+
- Tiered commission plan based on performance
- Competitive benefits package - medical, dental, vision and a 401k with a company match plus more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)