LOCATION: jayuya, Puerto Rico
Type: Full Time
Positions Available: One (1)
QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP, a leader in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and manufacturing industry, is looking for a talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic to join our team. In this role, you’ll work with a highly enthusiastic team, contributing in a world-class manufacturing industry in Puerto Rico.
You'll be a fit for this job if you have:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering.
· 3-5 years of experience.
In this position you'll:
· Perform Job Hazard Assessment to identify hazardous conditions and practices and develops hazards control practices according the established programs.
· Works with supervisors to promote goals and objectives in the health and safety area that affects the facility.
· Implement Safety and Industrial Hygiene procedures in accordance with federal and state government requirements.
· Provides Safety and Industrial Hygiene trainings to contractors and new hires.
· Collaborate with the industrial hygiene duties and the performance of the Industrial Hygiene Specialist.
· Provides seminars and training on safety and industrial hygiene areas to plant personnel.
· Oversees and report company accident statistics and makes recommendations for correction of problem areas to the EHS Manager.
· Implement and collaborate to execute emergency procedures for the facility, including fire, hurricane procedures and other natural and health disasters.
· Comply with target areas and long range accident prevention and cost control objectives.
· Inspects site, new projects, machine and equipment operations, environmental conditions, work practices, protective devices and equipment, and safety procedures.
· Interviews supervisors and employees for information on specific working conditions to evaluate the total worksite environment.
· Documents ongoing case files with relevant documentation to support a legally sufficient case. Recommends strategies and techniques for resolving unsafe or hazardous conditions.
· Conduct risk assessments.
· Enforce preventative measures.
· Check if all the employees are acting in adherence with rules and regulations.
· Prepare and present reports on accidents and violations and determine causes.
· Good knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices.
· Team player.
To get hired at QUALITY CONSUTING GROUP, you MUST be:
· EHS Regulations.
· We're a growing 60+ person company.
· We are actively looking for the best candidate.
· We accept applications and RESUME’s
Job Type: Temporary
- Safety Management: 3 years (Required)
- Spanish/ English (Required)