MEP Electrical Engineer with PE license (Denver)
MDP Engineering is looking for a Licensed Professional Electrical Engineer with 5+ years of experience in commercial design projects, including office, hospitality and multi-family residential. The position requires strong leadership, communication, technical and organizational skills.
Specific job duties will include:
- Commercial power-distribution system one-line diagrams, fault-current calculations, protective device series rating and selective coordination, lighting controls, photometric calculations, and lighting/power circuiting design.
- Participation in the planning, development, and preparation of construction documents.
- Prepare reports of findings and recommendations, cost estimates, specifications.
- Conduct field surveys, engineering calculations, and assessments of existing building electrical systems.
- Interface with clients on a regular basis, including maintaining client relationships.
- Project Management.
- Mentor junior engineers
- Supervise a team of up to 4 employees
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- 4-year degree in Electrical or Architectural Engineering.
- PE license required.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Knowledge of building, energy, and electrical codes.
- Experience with LEED Certified projects.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Visual and REVIT.
- Ability to contribute to several projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
MDP Engineering is located in downtown Denver and offers an exciting work environment. Position is full-time with excellent salary and bonus program, a benefit program that includes, health and dental insurance, and a 401k program with company contributions.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please reply with your resume and cover letter. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
MDP is following all Federal and State guidelines
- Do you have a Professional Engineer license?